Who is it for?
- Deaf and Deafblind British Sign Language users
- Living in Borough of Barnet or a local borough with no Deaf services
- All faiths
- Age 18+
- Day: Tuesdays
- Time: 10 am - 1 pm
2 pm - 4 pm (last appointment)
- Just come along - first come first served
What is BSL Tuesdays Drop-In?
Information, advice and support with:
- Form filling
- Letter translation
- Telephone calls
- Housing and other issues
- Booking interpreters for your appointments - GP, hospital, council etc.
- Referrals to social services other organisations for assessments and help
BSL Tuesdays Coffee Mornings
Pop along to JDA for BSL Tuesdays Coffee mornings:
Tuesdays, 10.30am -1pm
Socialise, meet new people, enjoy refreshments at low prices and find out all that JDA has to offer.
Dates and details are below.
To see everything that's going on, please see our Events page.