- Specialised staff with first-hand experience of deafness and deaf children.
- One-to-one emotional and practical support focusing on specific needs within the family.
- Lively social events and informal gatherings, bringing families with deaf and hearing children together and helping build friendships.
- Impartial up-to-date information and advice on how to assess and access suitable education, speech therapy, audiological services, new technology and benefits.
- Help in accessing government support and specialist services.
- Introductions to other parents and network support.
- Close links with wider deaf organisations, including North London Deaf Children's Society.
- Referrals to specialists where appropriate.
- Educational seminars relating to hearing loss, geared to parents of deaf children.
- Information and guidance on including deaf children in Jewish life and culture.
- Resource library.
- Liaison with Jewish schools.
Contact Jody Sacks, JDA Family Services Coordinator.
JDA, Julius Newman House, Woodside Park Road, London N12 8RP
View on map
There are currently no events for this service