Deafember Competition T's & C's
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or in association with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- Facebook, Twitter and Instagram can’t be held liable for anything related to this promotion.
- The closing date for this competition is 29th December 2017 at 23.59pm
- One winner will be chosen from all entries across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. The winner must have liked and shared at least one of the Jewish Deaf Association’s Deafember posts across these social channels between 1st and 29th December 2017.
- The winner will be contacted by Jewish Deaf Association through their chosen entry channel within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The prize is £200 of John Lewis vouchers. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 14 years or over except employees of Jewish Deaf Association and their close relatives or anyone judging the competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.